Physical therapy is an individualized, evidenced-based care plan that allows a person to function, move, and live without aches or pains! Through a detailed assessment, thorough patient education, and clear and concise exercises for your home program, our physical therapist is able to build a personalized treatment for each patient. With participation in telehealth PT, patients will be successful because they are an active partner in the healing process.
- Orthopedic Conditions: Hip, Knee, Ankle, Back/Neck, Rib, Shoulder, Elbow/Hand pain or movement dysfunction
- Sports Injuries
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction/Women’s Health: Pre/Post-Partum Care, Urinary Incontinence, Diastasis Recti Separation, Pelvic Pain
- Vestibular Conditions: Dizziness/Vertigo, Tinnitus (ringing in your ears)
- Chronic Pain Conditions: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Anxiety/Depression/PTSD
- Pediatrics: Developmental Delays, Athletic Injuries, Anxiety
You will be able to meet with your physical therapist from your favorite device wherever you are. No extra time in waiting rooms or driving in traffic to receive highly-skilled care!