- Complete a brief telehealth consultation with a MyCatholicDoctor healthcare professional. Use the form below to schedule your appointment.
- Your doctor will send an order for a COVID test to the testing facility of your choice. Options include:
- Progressive Diagnostics’ low nasal swab PCR COVID test, administered at multiple locations in the Diocese of Bridgeport. This is the preferred testing method for Diocese of Bridgeport Schools.
- LabCorp, including the self-administered Pixel test which may be picked up at any Walgreens
- Mail-in COVID tests from multiple labs
- Most local laboratories and hospitals
- Your results are available online, usually within 24 hours, depending on the lab. MyCatholicDoctor is always happy to provide a follow up telehealth appointment if necessary.
MyCatholicDoctor is a new telehealth/virtual care organization that brings a team of faithful medical professionals to patients through video-based health consultation on almost any smartphone, computer or tablet. We practice evidence-based scientific medicine and also integrate Catholic spirituality into our healthcare as appropriate to the situation and our abilities.